Why Service with City Ford Sydney?
As a Ford owner you will have access to one of the best service programs in Australia. The MyFord Care service program is fully endorsed by City Ford and entitles you too:
- So we can keep you on the road when you’re getting your car serviced you can also take advantage of our Free Loan Car program1. All you need to do is book a loan car when you book your next scheduled service.
- With Ford’s Service Price Promise, you’ll know what you’re going to pay for a standard service before you even come in. So there are no nasty surprises for the life of your Ford2.Getting a flat tyre or running out of petrol is never convenient so you can also get free State Auto Club Roadside Assistance and Membership3 for up to 12 months with your next standard service.
- If your vehicle requires major repairs and the work involves outsourcing, we can locate three quotes to keep your costs down. Also all outsourced work will be accompanied by an itemised invoice including hours worked and parts used.
- You will receive email notifications of when your services are due and when you car’s registration is ending.
- If you are happy to wait for your car to be serviced. Enjoy the free Wi-Fi and refreshments in our lounge area.
Terms and Conditions
 Available at participating dealers on scheduled services or overnight warranty repairs. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Booking may be required. Seewww.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
 Available at participating Ford Dealers on vehicles built from 2007. Customers will pay equal to or less than the maximum price as published by Ford for the period of the web quote for standard items in the A and B logbook service together with selected routine maintenance items. Seewww.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
 Available to Private and Blue Business Fleet customers who have not reach 105,000km/7 years only at participating Dealers. State Auto Club Roadside Assistance & Membership is provided at no cost for 12 months or until your next eligible standard service (whichever occurs first). Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals to maintain continuity of membership. Seewww.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.